(Pending) One of a Kind, Tarrytown Home with Nature Park Preserve Views & Access
(Pending, U/C as of 4.22.201) closing set for May 17th, no financing addendum.
“One of a Kind” find in Tarrytown! Perfect “Empty Nester” cottage, makes you feel like you are living in the country, with the acres of woods in Mayfield Park (green belt) as your back yard! This low maintenance home has been through a major remodel that included removing walls to open up and enlarge most areas throughout this home. Home features a new large modern kitchen area, really nice large master bedroom suite, very high end wood flooring and beautiful oak moldings and all solid core doors. Huge area of open and covered decks, both down stairs and outside the master suite. “
Tarrytown Home with Privacy, Nature Views.
- Per TCAD. Single Family Home.
- Year Built 1972. 1852 sq. ft
- 525 sq. ft 2 car enclosed garage.
- LOT SIZE 6163 sq ft of Land, SF-3 Zoning, .1415 Acre Lot.
- Dead End Street in Tarrytown, West Austin TX 78703 Zip Code
- Study Downstairs, Half Bathroom Downstairs
- 2 Full Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms Upstairs
- Home is extremely private, with Master Balcony Nature Views, Woodsy Ambiance.
- Asking price per owner of $1,085,000
Presented by & Contact Austin Silent Market Realty. An Active & Off Market Real Estate Brokerage Company. Realtor Associate George Vance McGee 512.657.9281 iphone, firstname.lastname@example.org