“George’s West Austin listing for a client was snapped up by the Leonards. Simultaneously, they worked to sell their home. As things helped, they helped source financing for their new home to be remodeled, and in the process contracted the lease on a cherished temporary spot while the new purchase gets a face lift. Whew. A triple double. “ Ken
Not an AustinSilentMarket member yet?
The Austin Silent Market are homes that are not officially on the market but are awaiting your offer. The silent market program allows us to match buyers before the home even enters the active market. Want to learn more about silent market? Want to learn more about real estate in general? Please Join us and explore the Austin Silent Market.
- Bert's Bar B Que, West Campus 24th st. Location Closed Permanently August 6, 2020
- Brand NEW Deep Eddy West Austin Home with Pool, Being Built... August 5, 2020
- Downtown Buyer's Agent Success Story... August 4, 2020
- 1904 Quantico Court $1950 per month in Pflugerville's Falcon Point Neighborhood for Lease. Sept. 1st. 2020 August 4, 2020
- 1910 Cullen Crestview 3/2 Home For Sale, Austin Real Estate Photography new Photos August 1, 2020
The “Silent Market” for Sale program is a unique method to test and measure buying energy, for your specific property!
Do you own a property we should add to the Austin Silent Market?
The Austin Silent Market sales style removes the hassle, pressure and stress of the active MLS marketplace.
If you or someone you care about is contemplating Austin Real Estate, trust us with an introduction. We’ll discuss the “ideal scenario.”