“George’s knowledge and skills during the whole process, specifically during the little tug of war, soon after the property inspection, were what I enjoyed the best. Nothing negative comes to mind. ” George Vance McGee got our Westlake Rental property under contract for over full price, buyer sight unseen. David Yatim.
Not an AustinSilentMarket member yet?
The Austin Silent Market are homes that are not officially on the market but are awaiting your offer. The silent market program allows us to match buyers before the home even enters the active market. Want to learn more about silent market? Want to learn more about real estate in general? Please Join us and explore the Austin Silent Market.
- GVM quoted in upcoming TEXAS REALTORS MAGAZINE Article, "What I learned from previous jobs to make me a better Realtor" May 13, 2021
- Former Shady Grove Barton Springs Rd Commercial Landlord plans to SELL entire property May 11, 2021
- Brand New 2021 Construction in Tarrytown, West Austin Home For Sale... May 8, 2021
- South Austin 3 bed, 2 bath, 1442 sq. ft Home with 2 car garage, Fenced Backyard Coming Soon for Lease May 7, 2021
- Zilker, South Lamar, Barton Hills 3/2 Home on Large Sf-3 Zoned Lot with Greenbelt potential Views May 6, 2021
Featured Silent Properties
Pflugerville, Falcon Pointe, 4/2.5 Single Family, 1 Level, 2200 sq. ft Home on Cul De SacView Listing
Clarksville, Castle Hill 2 bed, 1 bath Condo w pool, gated parking, access.View Listing
Zilker, South Lamar, Barton Hills 3/2 Home on Large Sf-3 Zoned Lot with Greenbelt potential ViewsView Listing
Featured Active Properties
SOLD. CLOSED. FUNDED. 3101 Davis Ln #5403 For Sale Brodie Heights in South Austin = Listing Agent Christy HayesView Listing
Austin Real Producers Magazine April 2021 Features George Sears McGeeView Listing
GVM quoted in upcoming TEXAS REALTORS MAGAZINE Article, “What I learned from previous jobs to make me a better Realtor”View Listing
The “Silent Market” for Sale program is a unique method to test and measure buying energy, for your specific property!
Do you own a property we should add to the Austin Silent Market?
The Austin Silent Market sales style removes the hassle, pressure and stress of the active MLS marketplace.
If you or someone you care about is contemplating Austin Real Estate, trust us with an introduction. We’ll discuss the “ideal scenario.”