“Great! He tells it like it is. He goes to bat for me. I feel confident in his ability to get the job done. He’s not just my agent, we’ve water skied together. We converse about real life. George Sears is honest.” Dr. Sandy Garcia.
Not an AustinSilentMarket member yet?
"*" indicates required fields
The Austin Silent Market are homes that are not officially on the market but are awaiting your offer. The silent market program allows us to match buyers before the home even enters the active market. Want to learn more about silent market? Want to learn more about real estate in general? Please Join us and explore the Austin Silent Market.
- 3300 Menchaca Road ATX 78704. 1.37 Acres of unimproved Land asks $1,985,000 for Sale. Zoned LO-MU-CO, Austin Silent Market Listed September 28, 2023
- Extra Extra, Lender Joel Richardson has moved to a different professional company and new job. 9.27.2023 September 27, 2023
- $15K price drop, 8400 Caspian Drive 3/2 1,442 sq. ft SW ATX Maple Run neighborhood home for sale, ask $425K. Contact GVM Broker Austin Silent Market Realty September 26, 2023
- Per Austin American Statesmen; "Austin is one of the most overworked cities in the country, a new study shows. " September 26, 2023
- 753 S. Blanco st. Lockhart, TX OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY & SUNDAY 9/23-9/24 1-3pm September 22, 2023
Featured Active Properties
1613 West 10th Street, West Austin Clarksville Cottage and LOT for Sale.View Listing
3101 Wheeler Street ATX 78705 Zip code. 3/2 1,331 sq. ft furnished Home for lease.View Listing
3300 Menchaca Road 1.3733 Acres of unimproved land in the heart of 78704 Zoned LO-MU-COView Listing
The “Silent Market” for Sale program is a unique method to test and measure buying energy, for your specific property!
Do you own a property we should add to the Austin Silent Market?
The Austin Silent Market sales style removes the hassle, pressure and stress of the active MLS marketplace.
If you or someone you care about is contemplating Austin Real Estate, trust us with an introduction. We’ll discuss the “ideal scenario.”