“George Sears McGee is a top-notch real estate guru for Central Austin, with broad knowledge of the important history and market dynamics of each individual area. He and his professional staff do what they say they’ll do and follow-up tirelessly before and after the deal is closed.” Marshall Durrett
Not an AustinSilentMarket member yet?
The Austin Silent Market are homes that are not officially on the market but are awaiting your offer. The silent market program allows us to match buyers before the home even enters the active market. Want to learn more about silent market? Want to learn more about real estate in general? Please Join us and explore the Austin Silent Market.
- Austin to ATX; The Book and Festival Poster, signed by Author Joe Nick Patoski. September 21, 2020
- Rental Price Drop in Tarrytown, West Austin, Texas, $2995, 2316 Indian Trail 3/2 Full Home. September 21, 2020
- 936 Cheatham Street, 3/2 1322 sq. ft Full Home, Large Fenced Backyard w Storage Shed for Lease $1485 September 17, 2020
- Willy McGee & George Vance McGee Bought a 3/2 Full Home, Lot and Property in San Marcos, Texas! September 16, 2020
- North UT Campus Home Buyer on the Search. GVM Realtor / Buyer's Agent 512.657.9281 September 16, 2020
The “Silent Market” for Sale program is a unique method to test and measure buying energy, for your specific property!
Do you own a property we should add to the Austin Silent Market?
The Austin Silent Market sales style removes the hassle, pressure and stress of the active MLS marketplace.
If you or someone you care about is contemplating Austin Real Estate, trust us with an introduction. We’ll discuss the “ideal scenario.”