“Whether you’re a business person in a $5,000 suit, or an artist with flowers in your hair, George is the perfect Real Estate professional for you. He’s helped high profile (read: famous) Austinites in a professional manner with the utmost care and discretion, and he’ll allow you (famous or infamous) to relax during your real estate acquisition process, knowing that you’re in competent, professional hands. ” Susan Baughman
Not an AustinSilentMarket member yet?
The Austin Silent Market are homes that are not officially on the market but are awaiting your offer. The silent market program allows us to match buyers before the home even enters the active market. Want to learn more about silent market? Want to learn more about real estate in general? Please Join us and explore the Austin Silent Market.
- Per KUT; A bookshop and a boutique tiny grocery store are headed to Hyde Park's former post office space August 12, 2022
- Joel Richardson Prime Lending in the ATX; TIP of the week. August 12, 2022
- Per Email Flyer; High Rise Luxury Condo's Coming to St. Elmo - Last Chance to Submit an LOI! August 10, 2022
- August Saturday 13th. 8 pm - ?, My Brother Willy McGee's "HAWAIIAN LUAU" theme birthday party @ the CRADLE in Deep Eddy August 9, 2022
- Mistakes sellers make on 1301 Exchangers. per Texas Association of Realtors August 9, 2022
Featured Silent Properties
932 E. 53rd St. Hyde Park area / Ridgetop Fixer Upper Home for Sale….owner financing available for buyerView Listing
510 HoneyComb, Westlake, Westwood area large 15,000 sq. ft LOT For Sale, Silent Market statusView Listing
Barton Hills Zilker 3/2 Main House with Detached Studio 2,068 sq. ft totalView Listing
The “Silent Market” for Sale program is a unique method to test and measure buying energy, for your specific property!
Do you own a property we should add to the Austin Silent Market?
The Austin Silent Market sales style removes the hassle, pressure and stress of the active MLS marketplace.
If you or someone you care about is contemplating Austin Real Estate, trust us with an introduction. We’ll discuss the “ideal scenario.”